So it is week 3. Time has gone pretty fast. We just finish our first class with Marv Penner. Marv taught us about spiritual formation. I absolutely loved his class. Marv has a lot of wisdom and gave as lots of opportunity to put what we were learning into practice. During the last class Marv gave us the opportunity to have 2 hours with God in solitude. This was a unique experience and it allowed me to really focus on God. It was not easy but I leant a lot.
Tomorrow we are going tall shipping. I am really excited for this trip. We are going to be able to climb up different parts of the ship that are really high above the water. I am really excited to get to know everyone better on this trip.
I am a part of Victory Baptist Church. I am helping out with the youth group with a focus on the grade 7 girls. I am really enjoying the youth so far. I am looking forward to pouring into these girls throughout the year. They are a great group. Victory Baptist is very welcoming and they make a special effort to feed us lunch every Sunday.
Well I'm going to go pack now! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:
Post a Comment