After class ended I had to work for the weekend. There was a retreat here and I was a counselor with Bria (my roommate) to 6 young girls. I thought it was going to be a horrible weekend because I had so much homework and I was extremely tired but it ended up being lots of fun. My girls were great. They made the weekend so fun. We went swimming with them in Nanimo. The pool was so fun! There was so much fun water stuff around and the kids loved it.
Tonight was really fun. Right after dinner we went in the hot tub. It was nice to relax after a long week. Later on a couple of us had marker fights downstairs. After that we went outside in the rain and slid in the mud. Later Jordan Wilcox and three of his friends came up to visit. They are coming surfing with us tomorrow. Well I'm excited for this next week. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:
Post a Comment