
Hey Everyone!
So this week has not gone completely as planned but it ended up being a great time. We were supposed to go surfing but because of some bad weather we went caving instead. I loved caving. It was so fun climbing around the rocks and squished into small openings in the caves. We had some amazing worship inside the cave.
Later on that week we had a girls night. It was also pretty short notice but like caving it was lots of fun. We were all pretty tired that week so they made our girls night was pretty relaxed. Kristie and Marissa planned it for us. We went to the old folks home and sang with them. Then we went to Chermainus. Chermainus is a small cute town close to Kaleo. There was a really cute coffee shop that we went to. We walked around town for a while. Kristie made us dinner at her house and it was a sweet bonding time for us girls.
Another change of plans this week was the visitors we had. We had bed bugs in most of the girls rooms. Bed bugs are very intense bugs that do not die easy. We had to wash all our clothes in town and move every thing to different rooms so they can spray the rooms to get rid of them. After this process some people still had bugs. We are still recovering and trying to get things back to normal.
I am still trying to finish all my homework before it piles up on me. We started Hermeneutics today. I didn't really enjoy the book we had to read but I am hoping I will enjoy the class. Our prof. is a great teacher so I think I will learn a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment