Although we had a nothing fun planned for this past week, we made the opportunities to get out of camp and hang out. Kristie opened up her house to me, Hailey, Ellie and Katie so that we could get some work done and just hang out somewhere different. We also went out with some girls later that week. It was me, Kaitlyn, Katie, Hailey and Ellie. We went to starbucks and then came back and just sent time together just us girls. I value the time I spend with the girls and it was nice to get out with them because sometimes I get tired of being in the same place for so long.
I am loving my room more and more. God has done a lot of work in the relationship between me kaitlyn and Hailey. They are such amazing women of the Lord and we have grown closer together through our love for God. We pray together, learn together and laugh together and I enjoy their company in our room. I am starting the better understand why God put us three together.

Nicole, I PRAISE the Lord for the room He has given you! I am so thankful that you are deepening your bond as roommates and friends. I would love to have you over again sometime -- this time hopefully I can hang out with you too!
ReplyDeleteLove you!!