We had youth again this friday. Justin had told the leaders of the youth group that we would do a dance for the youth to start off the dance night. At first I was kind of mad at Justin for volunteering us for that but we did it anyway. We did not get a whole lot of practice time but we pulled it together in time. We did a 80's hip-hop style dance. We dressed ridiculous and just had a good time with it. The kid had lots of fun that night and made up some sweet dances.
The olympics is coming up this wednesday. I am getting kind of nervous for it. I don't really know what to expect yet. I have a lot of stuff to work on during the trip which is adding to my stress. We have two papers and a book due right after the trip. We will have days off and time in the evenings to work on homework but it will still be pretty crammed.
I am really enjoying the people here. I find I am starting to see how much I appreciate these friendships and the community here. I am starting to realize that it is going to be really hard saying goodbye to people. I know that is still a long way off but I know time moves fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment