Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas is Coming

So...
This week we had foundation of Church Ministry. I really liked that class. I liked the discussions we had in class. We had our exam today and I think I did well.

It has been flooding lots on the island this week. we have not been effected by it but it has effected Duncan lots. This week a bunch of us went over there and helped them make sandbags to stop the flooding. I went into town on another day as well but not to sandbag. I originally was not going to go because I was working on homework but then Tim and Bob took my computer and book and would not give them back until I said I would go. So I just decided to go and work on my homework in the coffee shop. I didn't get a whole lot done but it was nice to get away from camp for a bit.

I didn't get to go to youth group or church this weekend because i had to work in the kitchen. I didn't mind the kitchen but I was disappointed that I missed lunch with my church crew. They all went to our pastors house for lunch.

The end half of this week most people from Kaleo are going to a conference thing but there is also a bunch of us staying behind as well. I am going to be staying behind. I think it was a good idea not to go because I have some papers due right after. I am also really excited to hang out with people who are staying back.

I am starting to get even more excited for Christmas. I am looking forward to a nice break and a chance to see everyone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment